Monday, February 19, 2007

ONLIE READINGS

I found the online reading "Stylistic Options" and "Evergreen" very useful. "Evergreen" is about how you can construct an introduction paragraph and make it more interesting so the reader will want to read on further. With have had reading this before writing my essay i believe I could have made my introduction paragraph stronger. In reading "Stylistic Options" it informed me more on different techniques on how i can go about writing paragraphs and how to make them flow together so they are understandable and easy to follow for the reader. I also think that this reading would have helped me in doing my first paper and would have made it more stronger.

1 comment:

alisonbillo said...

I said the same thing after reading Evergreen. That is something I've always had a problem with. I can never seem to make my introduction interesting enough to grab the reader's attention and make them want to read on. Now, I have some more ideas. :)