Wednesday, January 31, 2007

OUTLINE OF THE PAPER!

Ashley's "Blog Perfection" paper starts out stating what all should go into making a good blog "structure, style, language, and strength". After that, she begins to go further in explaining the key factors that should be used in creating a blog and gives spacific examples. Then she uses those examples to explain why the blog that she choose makes a "good" blog. In the end she ties all what she has said and summarizes what she had just told us.
I would say the way she organized her paper would be concidered as a "thesis style" of paper used in an inductive way-has a point then gives further examples on that point.

Over all I liked Ashley's "blog Perfection" paper, but I do believe that she could have made it a stronger, more interesting paper by using a different type of outline to go about writing it. If I were to rewrite it i would probably use the deductive style. I wouls start by talking about the general principles that go along with writing a blog and then in the end talk about how all of those things put together in one blog will make it a "good blog".

1 comment:

MattMalcolm said...

I agree!

See you in class tomorrow.